8.28.2011

The Migration of Waganauts

In the midst of collecting very strange oddities I come across, a new piece is born. Over sometime this piece has morphed in my mind as I found new and interesting items to bring the final idea together. This piece cost roughly $3.90 to assemble, including the glue. The wings of the Waganauts were gifted to me from my girlfriend- she discovered them in the garden- and a pair was also smothered into my grill- of the VW bus that is.


The piece captures a brief moment of the migration of the Waganauts deep, deep in the spacial ocean, which we are not yet too familiar with. The representation of a human is merely a fold in time, whereas I, the space walker, was present (only in mind) to witness such a dance through glowing purple clouds and chaotic
planet deconstruction. The movement of these creatures is beautiful and the moment I briefly shared was just as strong.

Enjoy yet another three-dimensional moment in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment